Originally posted July 23, 2010.
It's 5:00 in the morning and my mind goes strange places when I've only had a few sips of coffee. I was just thinking about how bizarre it would be if I had a human friend that possessed some of the interesting and sometimes odd habits my cats do. Picture this: You meet a new friend and he or she...
- incessantly licks wrought iron.
- stands beside your bed and shouts at you to get up at 3:00 AM.
- races around the kitchen table, skidding around corners at meal time.
- makes chirpy sounds at birds and other tiny animals.
- tries to hijack your pillow.
- licks their own behind.
- likes to sleep in small boxes and paper bags.
Would you befriend this person? I definitely would -- in fact, I have some friends with far stranger habits. Like this guy ...