GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Cat litter! Recently my three had the chance to try Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract by Precious Cat. After reading so much about the litter, and never having tried it, I was excited for my cats to give it a go when they needed to "go.".
|Saffy hearts Cat Attract.|
Our Saffy has a history of urinary issues, including occasional infections. She is always top of mind when we consider litter. We don't want anything with a heavy fragrance -- we want her to want to use the box. As we all know, it's no fun for anyone when kitties urinate anywhere outside the box. Being on top of what's happening with your cat's urinary health is critical. The number one reason cats are surrendered to shelters or euthanized is due to inappropriate elimination.
|Ready to go!|
We also know our readers often look for suggestions for products they've never tried, and we love to be able to do the legwork for them and share our opinions. With that in mind, we excitedly filled one of the boxes with Cat Attract and waited to see how the cats would react. We really were excited -- I wish you could have seen us.
From a scooper's perspective, here's what I noticed:
- The cats had no trouble using the box with the Cat Attract litter in it, and it appeared Cosmo, Saffy and Phoebe easily covered all their "business." The litter is blended with a natural herbal attractant, so no artificial fragrance.
- The litter's texture is cat-friendly and really does resemble sand -- more closely than any other litter we've used. The box looked like a mini beach!
- It clumped beautifully. Some litters cause the clumps to stick to the bottom or sides of the box -- I didn't notice any of this, which is great because that's kind of messy.
- The hardened clumps scooped easily. The only word that kept running through my mind as I scooped (besides "I wish the cats could scoop their own boxes") was smooth. The small pieces made it easy to glide through the box and the clumps were well-covered so nothing stuck to the scooper. Smooth is always good.
- My daughter helps me scoop and she has asthma. I'm always eager to hear her opinion on the dust factor of litters. She reported that she barely noticed any dust -- it didn't affect her breathing in the least. This is a huge deal for our house. Litter vs. inhaler: Litter wins!
- I did see that it tracked a little more than other brands we've tried. It does make sense because the pieces are smaller, and sand-like. It wasn't an huge difference, but wanted to mention it. I know I track a little when I have sand between my toes.
|Phoebe has a final word.|
So how about it? Would you like to try a bag of Cat Attract? Here's how it works!
- You must comment WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and indicate interest in qualifying for the giveaway. If you would rather not leave your address here, you can email me: catladyland(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The giveaway closes at 11:59pm CDT on Monday, April 7, 2014.
- Once contacted by email, you will have 48 hours to respond or another name will be drawn.
- Must be 18 years old and reside within in the US.
- Limit of one winner per household. Winners that win on multiple blogs will only be eligible for one prize.
- Prize delivery can take 6-8 weeks.
- Winners will be chosen via randomizer.org.
Cat Attract on Facebook
Cat Attract on Twitter
Buy Cat Attract
Cat Attract Testimonials
Litter Box Solutions
This post is sponsored by Precious Cat on behalf of the BlogPaws Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Precious Cat's Cat Attract formula, but Catladyland only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Precious Cat is not responsible for the content of this article.