Today on Catladyland I get to be a proud mom of cats and humans. My daughter is getting ready to graduate from high school and has already been accepted into the animation and visual effects program of an art college. She's always loved drawing and creating animations, and I'm exceedingly proud of her. She recently created a cartoon of my friend and me to use for our sketch comedy web series.
She also drew this one of Phoebe and me. Isn't it adorable?
So, to celebrate cats and art, my darling daughter Frances has agreed to give away one cartoon drawing of a person with one pet. This is my way of helping her promote her art commission business and giving you an opportunity to get your paws on one of her cute cartoons.
And if you don't win, or would like to go ahead and purchase a drawing, you can do that too! Take a look at her Tumblr site, where she has all the details. You will find her rates more than reasonable!
Now, on to the particulars of the giveaway!
- You must comment WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and indicate interest in qualifying for the giveaway. If you would rather not leave your address here, you can email me: catladyland(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The giveaway closes at 11:59pm CDT on Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
- Once contacted, you will have 48 hours to respond or another name will be drawn.
- Winner will receive a digital, vertical color image (9 in. x 11 in. / 647 pixels x 791 pixels)
- Winners will be chosen via randomizer.org.