Mucho gratitude to Joyce at Shady Hollow for awarding Eclectic Catladyland a Kreativ Blogger Award! I feel honored and am excited to pass the award along to seven other kreativ kats. The 'rules' for the award are listed below:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven things about me that aren't known to most people are:
- My first name is Frances -- I go by my middle name, Angela.
- I grew up in primarily in Atlanta and St. Augustine, but lived in Baton Rouge when I was in 3rd and 4th grade.
- When I was a kid, I swear I once saw a two-headed snake and an real-live alien....not at the same time.
- One time in college, I ran my thumb underneath a sewing machine needle -- it went in, broke off, and went back in. I am extra-petrified of that ever happening again.
- My great grandmother was a Native American medicine woman.
- My kids went to a Spanish immersion school and are bi-lingual.
- I failed my first driving test and am still a horrible parallel parker.
Drum roll, please......
My seven nominations are blogs that I enjoy reading and would like to support:
Thanks again, Joyce, and blog on!!!