GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
|Me, hopping in the night|
Enter The FURminator! Come on, wave your paws in the air, like you just don't care. But wait, you DO care! If you've never used this insanely productive de-shedding tool, I'm here to attest to its magical powers. Saffy has an advanced degree in shedding; I think the fancy name for it is a MFE (Master's in Fur Emission). She has it framed and hanging above her litter box; come over if you want to see it. Anyway, I should probably walk around with a holstered lint roller and FURminator. I constantly fleece the couch and my clothing of stray fur and regularly FURminate the Saffster. Thanks to the tool, the midnight hairball shenanigans are few and far between. She is happier and my feet remain cozy and warm in bed.
|Wolf Blitzfur, my hairball celebrity creation|
Unfortunately, Wolf wasn't chosen as one of the finalists, but bloggers submitted many clever creations! You can view the entire gallery here.
The generous folks at FURminator sent me a brand new tool designed for short-haired cats over 10 lbs (a $50.99 value). Since I already have a FURminator, I am thrilled to give the new one away (it's the one pictured above) to a lucky Catladyland reader! In order to qualify, please follow the guidelines.
You MUST comment with your e-mail address and a caption to the following photo of Saffy with her pile of FURmination output. See other important details below.
- To qualify for the FURminator designed for short-haired cats over 10 lbs, YOU MUST leave a comment on this post with a caption to the photo and a contact e-mail address.
- Giveaway closes at 11:59pm (Central) Tuesday, May 1st.
- If the winner doesn't respond to the e-mail within 48 hours of contact, another winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be chosen via randomizer.org.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only.
DISCLOSURE: I WAS GIVEN A FREE furminator REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS STATED IN THIS POST ARE MY OWN. FURminator PROVIDED THE PRIZE FOR THE giveaway, BUT IS NOT THE SPONSOR OF THE giveaway.