Without further ado, here is another look-see inside my psyche and a glimpse at what I think is a rollicking riot:
- When arriving at the food-delivery window at a fast food restaurant, sinking down in my seat and holding one of my cats up to the steering wheel
- Imagining a room-full of cats and dogs (fully-clothed, looking dead-serious) taking the SAT test
- Calling the cable company and telling them that every channel shows only re-runs of "Who's the Boss?"
- Instead of sending a check with my phone bill, sending a recipe for apple crisp
- Imagining cats in flashy disco-wear, whooping it up at Studio 54
- When the UPS delivery person drops off a package, asking if they wouldn't mind scooping the litter boxes
- Showing up at Blockbuster wearing a dress created from Scotch-taped-together Netflix envelopes
- Asking the vet if I can get braces for my cat's teeth...and head gear
And in case you missed it last time, here's the very special video of me literally ROFLing whilst thinking about all of these silly scenarios.
There you go... I have tons more floating around my brain, but I've gotta run -- that Netflix dress isn't going to make itself.