Cosmo doesn't like to have his belly rubbed, but that doesn't stop me from diving in from time to time.
Here are 5 reasons why I love about Cosmo's glorious tum-tum:
- His ever-growing, jiggly "jungle pouch. I smile when I see it swing when he runs.
- His "panties," that seem softer and fluffier than the other parts of his belly.
- His visible man-nipples. I also love how my son gets grossed out whenever I say "man-nipples."
- It smells so nice -- it's a fabulous huffing zone; however, danger is imminent when I go there. He's not shy with the rabbit-kicks to the face.
- The rumble of his purr through his ribcage when I rest my head upon it. Again, I ignore the imminent danger.
What do you love best about your cat's belly?