GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
WINNER: PAM FRANKS
Cats love to play, and my cats' favorite kinds of toys are the ones that mimic real prey they would naturally hunt in the wild. When Tiger Teasers told me about their cat toys, I knew we had to try them. We liked them so much that they agreed to offer a giveaway to Catladyland readers! Isn't that nice?
The winner will receive a Cat Pack, which includes one Lion Lure and two Bunnies. Let me tell you a little bit about these toys and how my cats enjoyed them.
The Lion Lure is a 24" colorful wand-toy made of durable acrylic, wire, a small bell and either real or synthetic fur.
Cosmo went nuts for this toy when I dragged it along the ground. I really does move like a small rodent!
|Cosmo is mesmerized by the Lion Lure.|
The Bunnies are corks that are covered with either real or synthetic fur.
Phoebe was especially fond of this toy because she loves batting and chasing smaller-sized toys. Because they're so lightweight, they bounce and are easy for a cat to toss.
|Phoebe prepares to bat the Bunny.|
Tiger Teasers always offers a generous 20% discount at their Etsy store when using the code CATLADYLAND. But right now, you have the opportunity to win a Cat Pack!
- You must comment WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and indicate interest in qualifying for the giveaway. If you would rather not leave your address here, you can email me: catladyland(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The giveaway closes at 11:59pm CDT on Friday, March 14, 2014.
- Once contacted, you will have 48 hours to respond or another name will be drawn.
- Open to addresses in the US and Canada only.
- Winners will be chosen via randomizer.org.