If you are a regular Catladyland reader, you know I love cat photos. More accurately, I love adding silly text to and generally monkeying around with cat photos. When Purina told me about this fun new photo app, I pounced on it faster than you can say cheezburger! Here's how it works:
The Be Happy by Purina app for iPhone and Android allows users to upload a photo of their pet and then enhance it with filters, text, thought bubbles, and other fun elements. The photo can then be easily downloaded or shared via social media. You can even upload a photo of yourself (or someone else!) and add whiskers, a tail, or ears! Here's the photo I created of Cosmo:
Cool, huh? Users can also visit Purinapetfun.com and create a fun photo using filters -- the other options are only available on the phone app.
So -- here's the next part: Be Happy by Purina Facebook fans can now create and purchase customizable t-shirts on the Purina page. There are a variety of colors, sizes, and the graphics are adorable! Plus, you can add text to further personalize it. Purina will give away FIVE free customizable shirts to Catladyland readers! Here's an example of one I was playing around with on the site:
On to the details!
- Create a photo using either the phone app or via Purinapetfun.com: one photo per entrant.
- Email your photo to me: catladyland @ gmail.com by Saturday, 9/8, 11:59pm CDT.
- On Sunday 9/9, I'll post an album on the Catladyland Facebook page with all the photos.
- The five photos with the most "likes" by 11:59pm CDT on Wednesday, 9/12 CDT will win the shirts!
- I'll notify the winners via e-mail and they will have 48 hours to respond or the shirt will go to the winner with the next highest number of votes.
Good luck and have fun creating!!