I'll admit it: I'm a giant baby when it comes to needles. Many of my friends have tattoos and they are awesome, but I just shudder at the thought of having my finger pricked...forget about a crazy ink-filled needle violating my pale freckled skin. This is why I love temporary tattoos from Cattoo Designs, the newest venture from our good friend Kate at Moderncat.
She offered to mail me some Cattoos and I jumped at the chance to try them. The designs are very cool, it was super-easy to apply them, and they're made to stay-put up to five days! I'm on Day 5 now and they still look fresh. Check out my kick-butt ink:
|Look at me! I'm Cattooed!|
|Looks like some cat whiskers made it into this photo!|
Aren't they fantastic? Guess what?? You can win two fabulous temporary tattoos from Cattoo Designs!
- Leave a comment on this post (by Sunday, October 30th 11:00pm Central), letting me know you'd like to qualify for the drawing.
- One winner will be chosen via an online random number generator.
- I'll announce the winner in a post on Monday, October 31st.
- Winner chooses two designs from the available collection.
- ANYONE can enter -- Cattoo Designs will ship the prize anywhere in the world.