- I would wear it like a Miss America sash on days when I'm wearing my crabby pants and want to be left alone.
- I would lay a piece of it across poor little Phoebe at night so Cosmo would let-up on the midnight booty calls. (He is neutered, by the way...he just tries to enjoy a little phantom-fornication while everyone else is trying to sleep).
- I would place a small strip of it on the dish containing the last piece of cake. It's mine!
- I would hang caution tape over my teenage son's tennis shoes...simply to remind myself to steer clear of those malodorous beasts.
- I would stretch a piece in front of me for those instances when "close-talkers" try to invade my personal bubble. If that didn't work, I would use the tape to strangle said "close-talker."
See? There are all sorts of practical uses for caution tape -- the ones above are just a start! Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if I could buy it by the case...