I love to laugh and I laugh a lot. I am known to regularly chuckle until various beverages shoot out of my nose and I'm galloping to the bathroom for fear I'll undoubtedly pee my pants (most times I make it). And when I share uncontrollable giggles with certain individuals, it's almost guaranteed that I may just actually ROFL.
It's interesting that what one person thinks is funny makes the next person scratch their head and say, "whaaa?" I tend to lean toward the silly side of comedy... the more outrageous the better. I love thinking about scenarios that will probably never happen and imagine how people would react to/in those situations. Here are some examples of what I think is funny:
- Cats in human clothing working people-jobs (typing, performing surgery, flipping burgers)
- When a telemarketing person calls, answering every question with a single word like "nutmeg"
- Imagining people with candy for body parts....Skittles for eyes or candy corn for teeth...maybe a gumdrop bellybutton
- Getting a booth at a craft fair and selling something odd like milk jug lids, bent thumb tacks, or used tea bags
- Cats driving taxi cabs and public buses (more of #1...see, I can't get enough!)
- When a server asks what I'd like to order for dessert, saying "just a single chocolate chip and a Rolaids tablet"
- Trying to pay for groceries with something bizarre like buttons or cat claw trimmings
- RSVPing to a dinner party with a side note that I am on a candy-only diet
Now I'm rolling on the floor laughing....literally.
Soooo...are you laughing or are you scratching your head, saying "whaaaaa?" Maybe both. Or maybe you just stopped following my blog...