We understand that there is some renovation work happening in the house and everything feels chaotic; however, we would like to make a few suggestions that would make our lives just a little more tolerable.
- Can you please make the "magic box" containing treats more accessible...somewhere whisker-level, perhaps?
- Phoebe wants full-access to the catnip stash. Strictly medicinal purposes...
- Saffy said she is stressed out by the workers in the house and needs an extra serving of food (or three) to cope.
- How about doing a few extra loads of laundry, drying them on the high-setting, dumping them on your bed, and "forgetting" to fold them.
- Cosmo wants to know if it is possible to move the bird feeders indoors and leave the patio door open.
- If it feels too labor-intensive to move the bird feeders, how about creating a sunflower seed trail from the front porch into the laundry room? The chipmunks would be great company.
- Phoebe wanted to mention the catnip again...
Thank you for your thoughtful attention and careful consideration to our humble requests.
Cosmo, Saffy, and Phoebe